Ten Dulles, take a warning
Dulles Ten Points, also known as “Ten Commandment” (Ten Commandment), is a Western code of conduct aimed at the peaceful evolution of communist countries, including the following:
1. Try to use material things to lure and corrupt their young people, encourage them to despise and despise them, and further openly oppose their original ideological education, especially the communist dogma. Create interest and opportunities for them to be unrestrained in pornography, and then encourage them to engage in sexual promiscuity. Let them not be ashamed of superficiality and vanity. Must destroy the hard work they emphasized.
2. We must do everything possible to do a good job of propaganda, including movies, books, television, radio waves… and new religious dissemination. As long as they yearn for our way of clothing, food, shelter, transportation, entertainment and education, it is half the battle.
3. We must draw the attention of their youth from their government-centric tradition. Focus their minds on: sports performances, pornographic books, pleasure, games, criminal movies, and religious superstitions.
4. Frequently, they create some trouble-free things for their people to discuss openly. In this way, the factor of division was planted in their subconsciousness. In particular, we must find good opportunities among their ethnic minorities, split their regions, split their nationalities, split their feelings, and create new and old hatred between them. This is a strategy that cannot be ignored at all.
5. We must constantly create “news” to vilify their leadership. Our reporters should find opportunities to interview them, and then organize their own words to attack themselves. In some international gathering places, pay special attention when taking photos. This is the best time to deface them. We must use all possibilities to let their people unwittingly discover that their leadership is ugly, weird, despicable, and filthy.
6. In any case, we must preach “democracy.” Whenever there is an opportunity, whether it is large or small, tangible or intangible, we must step up to launch a “democratic movement.” Regardless of the occasion and under any circumstances, we must continue to demand democracy and human rights from them (the government). As long as each of us keeps saying the same thing, their people will believe that what we are saying is the truth. We seize a person is a person, we occupy a site is a site, we must do whatever it takes. Our commercial organizations and personnel must not take the occupation of the commercial market as the ultimate goal. Because the commercial market will be lost in a blink of an eye, if we do not occupy the political market.
7. We want to encourage them (the government) to spend as much as possible, encourage their credit, and make their currency depreciate and inflate. As long as they lose control of prices, they will all collapse in the minds of the people.
8. We must use our economic and technological advantages to visibly and invisibly attack their industries. As long as their industries are unconsciously paralyzed, we can encourage social unrest. But we must help and aid them very charitably on the surface, so that they (the government) appear weak. A weak government will bring greater and stronger turmoil.
9. We have to use all the resources, even gestures and smiles are enough to break their traditional values. We must use everything to destroy their morality. The key to destroying their self-esteem and self-confidence is to combat their hardworking spirit as much as possible.
10. Secretly transport all kinds of weapons, equip all their enemies, and people who may become their enemies.